How Many People Died from the Covid-19 Inoculation? An Estimate Based on a Survey of the United States Population(Working Paper)
This paper examines potential fatalities and injuries from the Covid-19 inoculation using an online “Covid-19 Health Experiences Survey” administered to a representative sample of the US population. The sample is composed of 3,000 respondents balanced on age, gender, and income to the extent possible. The survey was administered in December 2021, collecting information regarding respondents’ experiences with the Covid-19 illness and the Covid-19 inoculations as well as Covid-19 health experiences within respondents’ social circles. The survey also collected respondent economic and demographic information. Using these data, I find the following:
Covid-19 inoculation-related fatalities:
- Assuming that all the respondents who know somebody who they believe died from the inoculation actually died from the inoculation, estimated fatalities are about 308,000.
- Subtracting out those who may have died regardless of inoculation yields an estimated 260,000 inoculation-induced fatalities. This is an initial first pass estimate—more evaluation is needed.
Factors associated with being inoculated:
- The likelihood of being inoculated is significantly less for those who identify themselves as African American, Hispanic, and Asian, and Republican or Independent. Democrats, Caucasians, and more the highly educated are more likely to be inoculated.
- Those who indicated that they obtain information about Covid-19 from alterative news sources were less likely to be inoculated. Those who obtain information from mainstream news and official government source are more likely to be inoculated.
- Knowing someone who experienced a significant health problem from the Covid-19 illness increased the likelihood of being inoculated.
- Knowing someone who had been injured by the Covid-19 inoculation substantially reduced the likelihood of being inoculated.
The official position of the US government is that the Covid-19 inoculations have resulted in nine fatalities (CDC, 2022). The experiences shared by hundreds of respondents in this survey suggests that many people died or were injured following inoculation. Which data are more believable—nine fatalities or as many as 200,000 to 300,000 fatalities? Surveys have limitations in assessing the impacts of health interventions. However, this type of evaluation offers an important point of triangulation. The experiences of people captured in surveys generally should be consistent with official government data. In the case of Covid-19 inoculations, there is a tremendous divergence which should be cause for further inquiry. My hope is that this research will motivate a full and transparent examination by independent health and medical scholars to ascertain the degree of harm being caused by the Covid-19 inoculations.
The full paper can be accessed at: How Many People Died from the Covid-19 Inoculations? An Estimate Based on a Survey of the United States Population
In the UK it’s estimated only 1% of adverse effects are reported. With 1.4 million in severe adverse effects and 1,900 deaths on my last check 3 weeks ago this could be enormous. I know personally 6 that have died from the vaccine and one of those was my daughter’s 23-year-old best friend. A beautiful and fun-loving working young woman taken with a brain haemorrhage.
I know endless with many severe adverse effects, 2 on chemo, two with thrombosis, 2 with thyroid and 3 with heart problems and one who was in such a mess he thought it was the end. All these people are between 23 and 50. All fit and healthy.
I would rather be locked up for life than take their poison.